Monday, December 05, 2005

Waking up to Sunrise and Coffee !

I like waking up to Sunrise. The gradual early morning radiant warmth seeping in thru your windows is such a pleasant thing to happen. Waking up to a pleasant morning with your love next to you, then sharing a cup of coffee in the balcony with the morning papers thrown in - thats bliss and heaven. Obviously, I like my bedroom to be east facing. Reminds me of the times when we used to sit and discuss about how we would design and setup the house later in our life. Nice times, they were. In Bangalore, I had rented out a two bedroom house and I havent yet set the house. Its been over a month and a half now and I havent set it up at all. I was sleeping in one of the bedrooms and the other was locked always. I did not even look at what I had in the form of a house. Last evening, I brought a new friend home and I had to show the mess I had created and thats when I was pointed out that bedroom - an east facing small cozy little bedroom. I realized how much I had been missing. Cleaned up the room and shifted my bed to the this room. I wake up at 6:30 in the morning generally. The room has no curtains yet. Therefore, from 6:00, the morning radiance started seeping in through the glass windows and hit my eyes. When I opened my eyes, it was like this magic hallow of light all around. I went in, made a cup of steaming coffee and stood by the window. A smile escaped from my enchanted mind.

3 comments:

DreamClicks said...

Great! But I hate waking up early!!!! So thatz one thing we dun share in common!!

Enchanted Mind said...

Yeah, u wld surely do it, when you have to travel on Hosur Road in the early morning traffic where close to 100000 employees rush to E-City from 7:45 to 9:00. Your choices are get into office bus and doze off or take your own transporation and start before 7:30 so that you ply that distance in 25 mins as opposed to 2 hrs.

But otherwise, weekends, you will find me zapping away to glory....no food, no drinks..only sleep ;-)

BTW, I just said I like waking upto sunrise...thats when I'm forced to wake up early *sob sob*

che sara sara said...

i too hate waking up early in d morning