Friday, December 02, 2005

Time for change, aye !!!

Dreams I believe are insights into yourself. And death in dreams, they say, is a reflection of some major changes in your life, probably a emotional balance or change in attitude towards life.


I always wanted to have a honourable death and I was more than happy when I had one in my dream. My dream goes on like this.


I'm just walking hand in hand with a girl and am in a jeans and a white spotless, vest (well, will come to this later) - yeah the one in the ads kind on a wide open ground, unbelievably huge open space of grass. I'm all laughing and smiling oblivious to everything. Suddenly, there are fighter planes coming in and they start shooting. Thats when I realise, there is a whole lot of people around me running helter skelter and I start running too. And I suddenly see, a bunch of people of my side coming with guns and start shooting and Hola, its a war. The war is getting intense and I take shelter in a corner. Those who are left gather around a huge mound kind. Its night and we know there is going to be one more attack. We are on top of a mountain peak. And we see a enemy camp at a far distance. The commander adderesses the soldiers who have given all hope of surviving the next attack that only way is to destroy that camp and it just is not possible. We all fear and wait, the civilians amongst us are scared.

Its a silent night and suddenly the attack starts again. But its more fierce than ever. Even the civilians have taken to fight - last resort to save their own lives. Its blood and gore everywhere. I get hurt and I see myself bleeding. The white vest is full of blood on the chest(I told you in the begining. It was pure and clean). Just then, I see an invader killing a young baby. I beat him to death. And get onto a plane. I'm feeling hurt, and its paining like hell. I scream at this insane nonsense. All I want is to stop this. The blood is gushing out of me and people are screaming. I fly a fighter plane loaded with ammunition and crash land into the enemy's camp. Before I land, I see my own people far off and I smile. I feel happy they will be safe from now on. I also feel sad I cant see them be happy. Theres the sun coming behind from the mountains. And I feel a pain pass thru me as I close my eyes and fall down face on earth!

Crazy,weird, interesting, scary. You bet !

2 comments:

compassioNAT said...

wow! what a dream...or a nightmare.
I too believe that dreams provide some sort of insight into our lives. I was quite affected about a recent dream of mine too.

well written post!

che sara sara said...

oh phantom...
a scary night mare...gonna bring lotsa changes in life...

dreams do have a lot to tell...
i wish tat it brings lotsa good tidings...

good things await...4 u