Thursday, December 08, 2005

Life is beautiful !

The world is such a nice place to live in or atleast my apartment. On one side is an elderly couple, presumably from North of India (bcos I only spoke in Hindi with them) who are so worried about me staying all alone in such a big apartment and who thinks I'm such a nice bachelor who doesnt bring the apartment down with noise *hehehe* - assumptions they have and who invariably asks me about my well being even if I had met her 30 mins earlier and had replied "Awesomely well!". On the other side, is a young couple who have this new born, ok, a few months old kid Anirudh, who just reminds me of my own nephew Mukil everytime I greet him. His smile is infectious. And our apartment security, who is always enquiring about if I need some help, milk/washing the car/paper/cable TV/cook. Last night, he was like

"Dinner ho gaya kya?" (Had your dinner?)
"haan." - me (yes)
"Kudh cook karte ho kya?. Cook chahiye?" (Do you need a cook?)

Well, explained him and came home carrying a new gift that Ms.X had given me last night.*that was 9th day of dinner* Well, I like receiving gifts,*ahem ahem, point to note* but alas, only a few friends of mine give me *sob sob*. Havent received many, but again, I dont know I'm used to giving gifts than receiving it. And to receive it from someone new was surprising and that too a cute little Speaker, subwoofer system. That was quite an amount to give a gift to someone with a reasoning, listen to songs without hanging your CD player anymore ;-) !

Gifts Accepted with a big heart and loads of bear hugs, kisses and wishes!

No comments: