Sunday, December 04, 2005

A busy bee?

CasaPicolo - Dinner
Sukh Sagar (Ah, the AC Hall) - Dinner
Aanghan - Dinner
Jayanthi Sagar - Dinner
Iskcon
MGRoad - Artist walkaway - Bangalore Habba(stalls open till Dec 11 on MGRoad Promenade)
Garuda Mall
Pizza Hut - Lunch
A Pathetic tamil movie
Curry Leaf - Dinner.

This is how my life style has been over the last 5 days with last six in the list just on Sunday alone. Whoof... My friend had taken my car to take around his FIL (how ppl want to impress?). Infact, I had got the car just a day before and no one else than me knew I brought it to Bangalore ;-(( . He had promised his bike -a week old brand new Pulsar and I happened to get it on Saturday evening and since then I have done close to 160 kms within 24 hours inside Bangalore. Hola....Dont I justlike zipping past in bikes...Bikes are always my favourites over cars !!! No offense to my dear car, here !!!
And on saturday, one of my "Pettai buddy" had come down. We call him "appu". We caught after long time, cooked together and had lunch and zapped off like "KumbaKarna" !!!It was a fun afternoon.

BTW, Bangalore Habba - An annual event to celebrate Art has started. I missed the street shows and theatre events, but hey, there is an artist walkway on the MGRoad from Dec2 - Dec 11 from 9AM to 7 PM on the promenade. Catch up if you want, its interesting. Some real nice works are available, of terracotta, paintings etc. Also, happened to catch up with antique cars parked on MGroad on Sunday. Nice to see some jaguar and old benz ;-) and really really old Royal Enfield Bullets !!! Will post the pics soon.

More about all these restaurants and their reviews and a new person I had gone out with for dinner later.

3 comments:

che sara sara said...

seems like u r havin lotsa fun these days...
lucky you
chennai sucks...rain rain n rain
water water and everywhere water...
comedown here if u can this weekend...we r havin deepwoods
a mega bash event...

Loveena Raj said...

TLW ... Hmmmm... Have fun and be careful as you 'zip' past vejicles on your bike. I know i sound like your mom ??? What to do ! Just be careful - enjoy ...

Enchanted Mind said...

@sophia...

might not be coming over to chennai this weekend.

@Lovee
grrrr.....yep, I'm careful though !!!