Friday, December 09, 2005

:-0

I had to get my car back from my friend. I went to his office and returned his bike. I got into find his shoulder bag in the front. I reminded him to take his funky bag. And there he goes, along with the funky bag, he took out a lunch carrier. No, nothing wrong with carrying a lunch carrier. I take my lunch whenever I cook (yeah, and when there are leftovers from prev nights ;-) ).....But to see your long time friend with whom you have roamed arnd for years, with the feeling you wld never be so grown up and then see him with thick gold chain and a gold bracelet on his hand announcing his marriage, and a lunch carrier with an indifferent face from which you do not make out if he is actually sad/happy at his fate, now, thats scary....Is this all marraige reduces you to ? LOL!!! In that case, I prefer to stay single. Well, I guess, this atleast will never happen with me ;-) and if such a day happens, I will erase this blog entry and request you to clearly erase from your memories too, lest you will embarass me ;-)

4 comments:

cvraman said...

LOL, Please be specific as to when u will erase this on marraige or on carrying a lunch carrier after marriage ;-)

Enchanted Mind said...

LOL, Cmon Raman, ;-)

Obviously on the day I carry a lunch box like that, bcos I still believe marraiges are a source of joy ;-)

hari said...

Hi Bala,

I hope and pray your belief never lets you down. May the joy decorate your life forever.

Enchanted Mind said...

Tx Hari