Wednesday, December 28, 2005

New Year Wishes!



The best year of my life so far comes to an end ;-). The last working day of the year and I would be off in a little while. Will be at chennai for the new year. I wouldnt really want to end the year with a severe viral infection, but this damn virus is very adamant! and i really dont like the feeling of my stomach after the antibiotics and also lose weight so fast.(yeah right, as if I'm very heavy)

Its been a great eventful year. Best things happened this year. A couple of things didnt go my way. It has brought in a lot of commitment and focus and with that, I hope to see myself

- as a successful CEO in a few years.
- and have a farm house in two years.
- sketch and paint more.
- learn to play the guitar well.
- and ofcourse globetrot more. But, it wouldnt be France and Venice this year. Yey, u guessed right. There is still time for it. Or probably would do more of roadtrips in India this year.

Heres wishing you all a great and prosperous year ahead !

4 comments:

che sara sara said...

yeppiee..me first...
hey Bala...thanks a lot for the New year message tat u sent to me
love u lots..
see u in chennai
lets boom n bash chennai...

Shiv said...

Happy New year to u too...Keep waiting for my story..:)

Loveena Raj said...

Here's wishing you everything in that wish list comes to pass in the years to come :-)

Happy New Year to you too

Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said...

Happy New Year to you too!!