Monday, December 05, 2005

Salutations

How many people have you taken inspiration from? For me, there have been many. But this man standing here,

has been one of my greatest motivator. A man of awesome determination, will and courage who has seen the death in his door and showed fingers to it. Now, why do I write about him today? Bcos when I bought "The Zahir", I suggested my friend to buy, "Its not about the bike: My Journey Back to Life". And when I had a relook at the book last night, I rememembered that I had almost forgotten what I had learnt from this awesome human spirit. I first came to know about him in 2003 when I accidentally got hold of this book at my friend's place. But the more I learnt about him, the more I admired and respected him and behind the good looking man, is an unequalled human spirit.

3 comments:

Phoenix said...

i read the first few pages of lance's book at a book store it is awesome !!
he is truly very inspiring...

compassioNAT said...

hi phantom,

he's a great great role model. definitely. i'm so jealous of sheryl crow...

Enchanted Mind said...

@Phoenix
True. Read it fully. ITs an eyeopener to the power of human spirit.

@Nat
LOL....;-)