Wednesday, December 07, 2005

:-(

Its just the fourth day and my coach has asked me not to enter the gym today. The last two days, I have been having an awesome mood and an inclination to be my best and today, I'm banned from entering the gym and I feel my worst. Do you believe this? He actually and literally ordered me not to step into the gym *sob sob*. Reason he said, I have been doing a little too much of everything than he said and unless my muscles take rest, I would hurt rather than becoming fit. True. I know. And the damned Tennis court in office is so crowded ;-( That leaves me with the only option of calling Ms.X for dinner (well, hope I dont get rejected) or stay back and complete some of my assignments ;-( but that sounds an option. I better work for the money I'm paid. No one pays for nothing.

No comments: