Wednesday, December 07, 2005

???

I dont understand this. Why does it have to happen that someone who knows you for quite a long time suddenly decides to only misunderstand you in all aspects, howmuch ever you try not to let that happen. Is something completely wrong with the way I'm conveying or is it they dont want to see the truth at all? or atleast even attempt to? Why is it that you really want them to understand who you are finally? Why does it have to matter to you whether they understand or not? And what difference does it make if they dont even seem to care a damn about you? or atleast pretend so? Is it love, care or what the F it is? What can you do in such situations? All you can do is just be calm and patient, I guess. And probably move far away from them as much as you can.

5 comments:

wise donkey said...

well atleast this seems to happen only selectively with u

for me it seems to happen in almost all relationships.

i just hate being misunderstood.

err i would try to clarify atleast once even if i make a fool and pest, just for my satisfaction, though it isnt good advise.

Enchanted Mind said...

@WD,

The more I try to pest, the more misunderstandings are! I guess, you should just let it go...

sometimes, ppl do hurt you without even wanting to..

Gulmohar said...

The very thought of staying away from a most loved one is really disgusting... You actually need not stay far instead jsu give htem soem time to understand.. They will definetly come back.. Dont loose hope...:-)

Enchanted Mind said...

@gulmohar

Tx for your words.

Monicaatje said...

I think I would advice the "move away" part, at least for a while. Personally I suck at it, but it seems to me that it's healthier compared to being next to a person who missunderstands u and hurts u in the process.
Mail is needed