Thursday, December 01, 2005

My First post !

Lets start the blog with one of Little Johnny jokes...Boy, dont I just love them...Ok, this aint a naugthy one, its a regular one.

A mailman walked down the street and saw Little Johnny playing in a pile of shit, had it between his fingers and smeared over his body.

The mailman asked him what he was doing and Johnny looked up and said, "Making a Mailman".

This pissed the mailman off, he went up the street and saw a fireman. He told the fireman what the boy was doing and what a smart ass the kid was, the fireman said that he would have a talk with the boy.

The fireman walked up to Little Johnny and asked him what was he doing playing in pile of shit, Johhny looked up and said, "Making a Fireman."

This pissed the fireman off, he left to tell a cop. The cop said that he would have a talk with the boy. The cop asked Little Johnny, "What are you doing, playing with a pile of shit?"

Little Johnny looked up and said nothing.

The cop said, "You told the mailman and the fireman that you were making a fireman and a mailman, why don't you tell me that you are making a cop."

Little Johnny looked up and without a grin said, "I ain't got enough shit".

4 comments:

hari said...

Hi TLW,

That was a great start or re-birth if I may call it so. And I am having the privilege to be the first commentor to your first post in this new avatar.

Keep going buddy

che sara sara said...

ha ha ha....bala...that was a good one...lol
still laughing....oh Gaud...

wookie said...

hey nice to see you in a different place with a different face :) that little johnny joke was dirty(sorry I dont like jokes involving shit :P)

Monicaatje said...

I insist, I'm so lost...