Wednesday, January 18, 2006

WAT_R_YA_SAYING?
WAT_R_YA_SAYING

I was seriously playing with the balls and mom wanted me to give me a nice pose. Why dont they ever understand that all i like doing is playing all the time. They keep disturbing me either with that stupid food or to comb my hair or change my dress. I hate it, and this time, I didnt understand what mom was saying....I cant talk yet, so was just asking her with my expressions.

CHUCKLING!
CHUCKLING

I like to laugh all the time.....I'm just waiting for the teeth to grow so that I'll have a better smile and also can bite uncle's hand sooner HEHEHE!!! Everyone likes the way I chuckle covering my mouth all the time.....One of my friend Xena also has the same way of laughing....Thats y we both are good friends.

3 comments:

wookie said...

sooo sweet! he is damn cute :)

Shiv said...

Hey Cutey Pie...(dint ur uncle tell u tat i named u this way..) Amma kitta solli suthi poda solluda chellam..*Ummmaahh*

Xena said...

Soooooooooo Sweetttttttttt!!:D

Thanx for the honor li'll 1 ;-)


Hey Ph...how do u manage to change the template every now 'n then? I've tried changing it many a times, but never liked anything but the one 1 have now. hmm!