Friday, January 06, 2006

On a jobless Friday afternoon

Went to Cafe Cofee Day with my collegue to get a life ...err.. I mean some coffee...It was Friday afternoon and both of us didnt feel like working...(Well, thats how I feel all the time though ;-) ).

Met an old time friend and collegue from my ex-office who had also joined here. Came to know he had put down his papers for better offer...(What the hell am I doing? I guess I have wrong sense of gratitude and consideration in this mean world ...grrrr...but hey, I'm looking for a more meaningful career path and I prefer to wait...Ah, time waits fornone though ..*now thats too much for a curved braces)....

Just yapping away commenting on the girls and sipping Cafe Mocha when I we grabbed the in house magazine "CAFEBEAT". I like reading through horoscope and some Tarot reading by some youngest Tarot reader caleld Madhushree.....For me personally, reading this is amusing....I dont take it seriously and there is never anything to take seriously in it ....grrrr...if only someone could have told me what I went thru well in advance, I wldnt have gone thru it....then whats the point in all these...but hey...its amusing....Since am a cusp between Gemini and Taurus....here I'm presenting you both....

Taurus:
Relationships
You'll hit it off exteremly well with Virgo's and Geminis (Oh yeah, geminis are the most craziest lot of sun signs as if one isnt enuff, they are two mind in same body...crazy)
Stay away from scorpios...(what, Linda says scorpios are beautiful...No way..Let them sting...I wld rather be stung by a beautiful scorpio).
If you are already in a relationship, learn to trust the choices your partner makes( Wth, I did trust and ended up being single ...grrrr)

Career and Money
Parttime work is good for you. (yeah, if someone pays me full time though)
You will easily impress people this month (Last month was a disaster though...:-( )
A word of caution: Dont trust everyone. (well, lesson learnt already)
Growth prospects are indicated by your choice of vocation
( Is guitar a right choice...Can I make a career out of it?? hehehe )
Theres plenty of money coming your way. so rejoice (What parttime job is that ? )

Life & dreams
Dig deep into that reservoir of talent that lies within you. (REservoir is big enuff but seems shallow though..LOL )
Rejoice in what you love doing. (Oh yeah, right..as if people hate what they love doing)
Put across your ideas in a way people understand( well, easily said than done madame)

Sex Life
You will have no reason to complain. ( very true ...I sleep alone grrrrrr)
You could be more emotional than you might have been so far( Oh yes, much needed you see....no way.....thats the stupidest stuff I can get myself into....in my life any one time more )

Lucky Numbers
3,6,13

Love Dates
7,8,12 ( I'm free on these dates this month...anyone pls ???)

Lucky Color
Green (hey, thats Earth color... I like it)

GEMINI

Relationships
Be cautious in your relationships. If emotional involvement is what you are looking for, again, caution is advised..
( what if I dont look for a relationship at all ...hehehe)
If you are already in love, rest assured, you have made the right choice. ( well, I guess the other person also should think so, dont you think...;-0 )
Dont get tempted by a new partner ( oh yeah, lemme have one partner in the first place....grrr)

Career and Money
If you dont already have ajob, dont despair( Thank god. I have one)
For those who hold one, promotion and bonuses will come your way ( yeah, badly needed)
Be careful with your finances. Money isnt really flowing in, but you will ahve enuff to spend(Nice to know that )

Life and Dreams
Travel is an excellent idea.Take long vacations. Nature cures your worries. Trekking, rock climbing, water bodies are good for you.Get more physical this year ( true...but I guess my managers wont really see my point of view )

Sex Life
Your sex life rocks. ( thats the blatant lie I have ever heard in my life )All you need is to go with the flow (grrr..Dont show your face to me )

Lucky Numbers
3,12,8 ( 3 seems to be common for Taurus and Gemini..lemme take that)

Love Dates
14,12,16 (Actually, any date is fine with me if I can get a date *wink*)

Lucky Colors
Red and Green ( Not bad)

P.S
If I'm crazy enuff to put it on my blog, and if you have read it till here....trust me you are crazier.....and for sure you have more free time than me ;-) Go get back to work....!!!! hehehe

9 comments:

Shiv said...

You being crazy..mebbe yeah..but i dint read till the end..i just scrolled down..:P

che sara sara said...

crazy moron...no other work and u posted this...
one for Chik and me and one for U n DV
Gosh!!!
lolzz...anyways...love u sweets

Enchanted Mind said...

@Shiv,

Too much of influence of email forwards on you LOL!

@sophie...
It was not for anyone...It was for me...I have influences of both Gemini and Taurus.....u ppl just happen to fall along the same dates ;-)

ESIH said...

i can c myself in both..me's also in the cusp of both..

Loveena Raj said...

I read 'Horrorscopes' the other way round. I read last weeks this week ;-) But Linda Goodman ... that's another story :-) She's good !

I must make two points VERY clear : I LOVED The Template & I'm quiet JEALOUS of the template "Serious thinking mode as to how to get a better one"

Now thank your stars you know how it is to be aquainted with a determined and outspoken Aries :-)

Happy New Year and ... have fun with the guitar classes. Before I leave, start applying vaseline to your finger tips - will soothe out those hardness and will also help you get used to the strings :-)

che sara sara said...

grrr***....u r a sweet selfish goose da

Anonymous said...

been readin ur blog for quie some time now and the horoscopes were hilarious :-), the comments made them even better :-)

---monsh

Enchanted Mind said...

@sush,

We have one more to join us for celebrations on that date...Guess we shd soon start a group !!! LOL

@lovee....
simple! visit blogger templates....and I never thght of the vaseline stuff Tx.

@sophie
Sometimes, in life, it doesnt hurt to be selfish, rather you should be. I learnt it from a friend of mine ! hehehe

@monsh
welcome machhan ;-) glad u liked it

@

wookie said...

hey me thinks you are more of a gemini than a taurus..i could be mistaken..i dont know you well enough to be certain ;)