Monday, January 16, 2006

Bye Bye DV !!!

Not bad, not bad at all !!! I thought I would be late today to work. And driving all the way from Chennai on a Monday morning, thats what I expected but here I'm @ work, at 11:30 even though I started almost at 8:00.

Went to drop and see DV off whos gone back to the desert! Somehow, while driving back, I had this strange feeling. Though I would get to see him by the later half of this year(hopefully), I guess this time, it was more personal which I always avoided so far with everyone.
Too much of contemplation driving back all alone, but good that my friend last night threw in a lot of CDs to keep me company. That little bugger he is, I realised many CDs were what he flicked off from me earlier !!!

I like the work that has been done on NH-4 but it just doesnt make sense with our people. Whats the point in having good roads and not able to drive fast because you have to be always on the look out for some TVS50 / cycle coming on the same lane in opp. direction or someone trying to run across the road to the opposite side !!! Crazy. It seems no one wants to develop any traffic sense !! *sigh* !!!

1 comment:

DreamClicks said...

Thanks for dropping me off bud.