Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Howdy? How u doing?

Hey folks,

Bala - a dumb uncle of mine calls me kutti, but I actually like the name Mukil ;-)! Like my uncle, I also love my eyes a lot so much so that I keep staring at the mirror all the time looking at the cute baby out there on the opposite side. Bala decided to lend his blog to post some pics of myself for the next few posts. How nice of him, right? So here I'm gonna meet you with a portfolio of mine in the next few days.

MY_EYES

BTW, I forgot to introduce myself....How silly of me? But i guess I carried it over from my uncle....Its in the genes you see !!!

Me is Mukil or rather authoritative sounding Meghavarma is my name !!! I'm a nephew of Bala - yeah, his Sis' kid....Mom takes care of me a lot, and I like to pee immediately after she changes my shorts. You should look at her then.....She goes wild, but its my granny who I'm so attached to. Rest in the next posts !!!

6 comments:

Loveena Raj said...

Hi, Mukhi :-) I for one am denied the chance to see those bewitching eyes - because Flickr is BLOCKED !!!

Grrrrrrrrrr............

Loveena Raj said...

OH BOY!!! You are one heck of a good looking kid! Thanks for sending the pics over :-) So, that makes you a really nice kid too - Prayer from the heart; When you grow up dont lose the nice qualities and, be good :-) God Bless you.

Shiv said...

Hey...ur uncle is right...ur eyes are damn cute..

DreamClicks said...

I'm sure hez gonna grow up to be a playboy like his uncle.... *wink*

Enchanted Mind said...

Lovee Aunty !!!
tanks .....I'll grow up to be a nice kid too!!

Shiv aunty,
Uncle always is right or thats what he thinks.

DV UNCLE !!!
I dont like you.....You are teasing my uncle.....You have grown upto be bad boy ..che che.....talk like your age, uncle.....heard you are 35 and still being wicked at Bala uncle....very bad....
Lovee aunty, pls pray for DV uncle na, pls.....

che sara sara said...

hey Mukil...ur uncle is a play boy only for lookin this good...
and u r damn smart...with ur bewtching eyes...so so..