Monday, January 02, 2006

Acting? Me?

Personally, I feel a little awkward to do it, but I have been asked to appear for a video shoot of the training in the 3rd week of January - yeah, the same training that by now, I can give half way thru my sleep. ;-)

If you ask me to relive my life, I wld probably select being a theatre artist/Chef rather than S/w engg. I can atleast realise my dreams of a Chef by cooking for my friends, but I guess I got to satisfy myself with such videos unless DV decides to make a movie and cast me as a HERO, ok, fine DV, atleast a small role ;-). Hey, you promised.

P.S:
Just got this quote on my mail yesterday.
Our lives improve only when we take chances - and the first and most difficult risk we can take is to be honest with ourselves.
- Walter Anderson

6 comments:

che sara sara said...

bala...autograph please...
lolzz
;-)

che sara sara said...

ur template is awesome...
i was seein and it changed...
oh God...
wow

hari said...

Hi Bala,

What a template. Is that Dr. Shilpa Shetty with you there.

Shiv said...

Nice template..:)

Enchanted Mind said...

Tx sophie & Shiv.

Hari,
yikes....She might be good...but she still gave me an injection...I dont like it ...grrrrrrrr.....

Now way thats not Dr.Shilpa Shetty...Its someone else ;-)

Monicaatje said...

I guess u will not forget ur friends, right? when u'r rich and famous? :P

Being honest to ourselves? how hard is that...
Can life only improve after that??
tricky... very tricky, haha