Thursday, January 26, 2006

hmmm

I'm hooked onto these songs and I do not know why. Its kinda played in the loop as I drive - ;-( my friend has come on official trip and so he owns my motorbike now *sigh*. But hey, the adventure and health freak he has morphed into of late, we did a small rock climbing at Turahalli. It was fun..and its hardly 10kms from my place Yay !!! Just that we have turned black skinned from being brown skinned ;-) but wat de heck- who cares as long as you have the fun.

Unnakku enna mele ninrai - Simla special
Mudhal Kanave - Majnu
Complicated Heart
Be MY Lover - La bouche
Ek mein - Bluffmaster
Its the time to Disco - Kal ho Na ho
Maram Kothiye - Aah aah
Kaho naa kaho - Murder

Its strange because, I generally dont mix and match languages while listening, but I find myself listening to totally contrasting taste of music. God knows whats wrong with me.

4 comments:

DreamClicks said...

When it comes to music, dun u worry abt the mix and match... usually my winamp has almost all the languages - tamil, hindi, telugu, spanish (i love it!), english, arabic (i'm beginning to love it!), or just plain instrumentals... it is just the rhythm that u get into... ensoi madi!

Shiv said...

Hmm...Mine always the romantic melodies...all languages i know!!..:)

che sara sara said...

dun worry too much da...njoy ...singing in chorus with Anna

Loveena Raj said...

Anything goes when its music ...

Complicated heart
That's why you go away .. I know

Two of my all time fav :-)