Sunday, January 29, 2006

Hola ppl...howdy doing?

Hola ppl,
am back. These pics that you see here were taken yesterday when uncle had come down. He also got with him a lot of new dresses for me. Infact we wanted to wear same blue colored tshirts and take snaps ;-). And uncle and mom have given me a new name at home . It is "AIBU".....ok, theres no spelling to it..I made it up myself. They pronounce it as "I-booo".

He likes to pamper me a lot with lots and lots of dresses these days. Everytime, he comes he gets something for me. I like being tossed high up in the air like what my uncle does all the time. You shd see him smile when I laugh like mad. For some strange reason, I like the feeling of tossed up like that.
DSC00320
However, I'm very unhappy because uncle left in a jiffy this morning. He had an emergency at work. Everyone pestered him, right from my mom to granparents to neighbourhood ppl and they were really pushing him too hard. He tried his best to explain last night but no one seems to understand him. I hate it when ppl do that to him. He is a very caring and loving person, but no one seems to bother. Last night, when he took me to the terrace as he always does when he wants to talk to me, he told me everything. I have never seen him so tired and give up anything and above all, his team has completely let him down in his needs of a little solitude and he has rushed today - believe it on a sunday afternoon - to undo all wrong done at work and he said, its gonna take him atleast the whole night and loads of coffee to finish up everything. I hope things go well for him. And I'm very sad at the way things are happening. Though its for the best of all, I dont want to miss him. He was never with me when I was born and I dont want to lose him now.

5 comments:

che sara sara said...

hey mukil

u know ur uncle left me also
i told him i wanoo meet him
and ur uncle is very bad...
he didnt meet me at all...
i am angry with ur uncle da

che sara sara said...

anyways mukil..
i understand ur uncle...
he has his ways..
he knows where he has to go..
i wish him all the best in all his endeavors

wookie said...

hey, more than his own, Mukil seems to be talking abt his uncle's feelings!!! :P blame it on the uncle ;)

Shiv said...

Nice write up there TLW..I guess Mukhil ...Sorry ..Aibu understands you more than anyone else..

Whoosh 2 said...

over ya yov!!! :p

This gives me an idea.. Aishwarya Rai enna pathi solra maathiri naan oru post ezhudha porein :D