Monday, January 16, 2006

Cheers !!!

Picture 025

2005 was a bad time for Sam. He contracted a skin disease and started losing all the hair. There were moments when I have been pained wherein it was decided to give him away to Blue Cross not able to take care of him. But, as usual, it took me a lot of threats on my dad - I actually told him, I wld care a damn if he had another heart attack. And with my dietary conditions and cleaning frequency prescribed to my dad, hes got well starting this year. Infact, I'm so happy to see new patches of white hair growing in all the places he had lost. At the end of last year, he fell really sick and needed intensive care. And my friend took care when I wasnt there. We are just happy for him !!!

3 comments:

hari said...

Hi Bala,

Great to see you love,care and perseverence towards the welfare of your pet.

You sure would make a very good father. But the better-half is still not to be seen buddy.

Sorry cud not meet you the other day.

Shiv said...

The doggie is too cute

Loveena Raj said...

Flickr is blocked !!!! I cant see the picture :-(

Pets, the way they get into your heart ! I fought for mine too and had him for two of my best years!!! Later I lost the fight and I had to surrender - Now he is dead - died on 24 Dec 2004. No more pets ... at least until I settle down :-)