Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Hurray !

Ok, its a kinda heaven when you can come back home and make "Avaraikkai Sambhar " and "Ennai Kathrikkai" for dinner, except that I'm abstinating from alcohol, even in the form of wine (atleast for quite a time to come), I get satiated with a glass of Grape juice to go along with it.....And ofcourse a movie like "Shall We Dance" ! Boy, it was a nice movie....made me want to get into serious dancing. Its been on my mind for a long time and I hope I can find someone near my place...
I have never been too fond of Richard Gere (yeah he does look good ofcourse) but in this movie he was just simply awesome....and not to mention the sober, callipygian(go figure the meaning of this word *naughty naughty* whoever came with that word LOL) JLo at her dancing best.
Talking about food, I just heard Krishna Cafe has come near my house *clap clap*.....so I'm not gonna cook much then ;-) but yeah I do not want to bloat my waist size too ;-) as I see happening with my friends eating out in Krishna Cafe !! The food is just perfect and now that its near my house, I better start working out.....
And I finally found a place to getsome nice continental food near my house. The restaurant is called "Work & Grill" and tried out Vegetable Steak and veg platter...Perfect...Except that I would have preferred some more waiters attending to the small bunch of people in not that crowded a restaurant. But hey, the food is awesome....They also have some nice chinese food and the Coriander soup was perfect to sooth my healing throat - infection from the viral fever. But yes, I havent taken medicines...and I wont..Let my body fight it out and its actually lot better these days !

7 comments:

wookie said...

How was Mashooka? :P

Loveena Raj said...

Hey, dont stop cooking ... that's a great way to treat your girl; so dont lose touch with it :-)

hari said...

Kalakkareenga bala.

A small correction to Lovee's statement. Please don't stop cooking as you might find the talent very handy after marriage.

che sara sara said...

hey ennai kathirika and avrakai sambar...oohhh my fav...u making me hungry da...

Enchanted Mind said...

So wookie was the mystery gal calling late in the night and scaring a poor soul (me me) arnd saying HI!! ;-)

@lovee,
well, my girl?? do u know her???

@hari
well, after marriage.....lets c when it happens.

@sophie
Tx....its a nice combo !!!

Xena said...

U seem to be very good at cooking :D

Gr8t to know that there r some gud resturants near your place :-)

Oops the waist line...I've been having a hell lot of chocolates myself!.. :-|

Am sorry, I don't believe in waiting for the fever to vanish by itself :-(

Enchanted Mind said...

@xena
Well, when you grow up alone, I guess u learn a few things though u might miss a lot of stuff.
why is it gr8 to know abt restaurants at my place? am I smelling somthin fishy ?? LOL I know...abt the chocolates....go back to your blog and check ;-)