Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Just like that

Back when I was in Belleville, I had planned out for this one of a truly celebrating event - THE CARNIVAL OF VENICE.

It was one of a event I saw myself visiting this year with all the enthu but a lotta changes and I may not make it this time. But this is one of a event to visit.

How I wish our own Bangalore Habba is as good as these carnivals. This pic below was taken in the recently ended Bangalore Habba to celebrate Art. MG Road was wonderful that day with so much of artisitic work at display.
BLORe_HABBA

BTW, saw in the paper today about the CoxAndKings' EK KA CHAAR offer to travel Europe within a budget of 90000 INR/- Thats a cool offer for a family.

Benny Prasad has proved what it takes to live life with all the shortcomings. I'm inspired by him....93 countries in a couple of years - Gosh thats an awesome list....Read this article

Theres also a Jethro Tull and Sivamani show in IIMB in the first week of February. Now, IIMB is a almost walkable from my place and I hope I dont have to sit back for any meetings and miss the shows. I hope so !!!

1 comment:

che sara sara said...

this is information for me