Saturday, April 22, 2006

why?...

What does it take to throw of something that you have built slowly for years and walk away just like that. Can you really do something of that kind?

Is it possible to erase the memories completely? or do we just set it aside reminding us one fine day that life could have been different had we not chosen to set it aside?

What can make you hate someone so much? Why is it that I never find a reason to hate someone? Why do I like to think from others perspective and understand their actions? Is it the reason I find ways to appreciate their presence in my life?

Why is it that people find reasons to hate me? Why is it that I feel people never try to understand from my perspective and see what it feels like and understand me? Is it the reason they find ways to hate me?

2 comments:

Madhu said...

Chill TLW! In relationships there is no end to confusions and fights. Hate is very big emotion, u shld b happy u can't hate ppl. I wish i could. But am happy i forget mistakes very soon.....others and mine. It makes life very easy.

Enchanted Mind said...

@Ratika
I love those verses.

@Madhu
Confusions and fights are ok as long as they dont lead to any decisions to repent.

Yep, hate is a big emotion.