Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Sweating out my A$$

I realised the effect of having a professional trainer. I have this great motivation to sculpt my body to the shape I want, ofcourse, I will remain the same height - you see one cant change that how much ever you want.

I joined this new gym/aerobics/yoga at work. No, I havent taken up the aerobics classes yet(well, you can find most of the smart girls @work around there, and tracks make them look so hot, just like our aerobics trainer.). At gym, we have a trainer who can create a personalised schedule. I generally work out on my own schedule that I have devised - but this time around, I decided to let the proto do the work and Boy, Oh Boy, I never stepped so much on the treadmill(I used to call it the dreadmill ever since I broke one of the machines) and never have I used the stretch balls so much. I somehow make sure I always do my floor exercises atleast thrice a week in some form or other, but never got the stretch I experienced with the right exercises taught to me now. Holy shit, am all so spiced up. Interestingly, my threshold was way higher than I ever imagined. 20 mins of treadmill did not tire me out and the stretches which ppl were trying hard to hold for 30 secs, even after a minute, I never felt any unbearable pain ! Now, he has told me that he would start more vigorous exercises, but I got to stick onto strengthening ones, as after my spine injury I had not taken anything serious.

Now, with swimming classes on, I'm gonna turn as black as a charcoal after 3-hrs of swimming a day in chennai in the chlorine water, but I'm sure my ab is gonna get back to what it should be !!! Reminds me, when I had planned to do all this with a friend of mine. Wish it happens. Ah, swimming was one thing in my list of new year resolution and I so so need it if I wanna scuba dive and snorkel without any fear very soon !!!

DV
You must move your dumb a$$ and start working out if you really wanna get those sugars out of your system !!! Hey its fun too ! Get up, shake it and get going!!

2 comments:

Enchanted Mind said...

But, by the time, I go to work out, the girls would be gone !!! Blame it on the client timings I work on !!!

But yeppie, its fun when girls are arnd 111

hari said...

Hey Bala,

Ahaa. I am seeing a Mr.Universe in the making there. Brain without bulges and tight abs is sure going to make gals at Chennai go crazy when you come next time on.