Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Life is a bliss ...

Life is a bliss -

when in the middle of the week, you are at home - 360 kms away from work and after a real good head massage and loads of grandma-made buttermilk, curd rice and "mavadu" on a hot sultry day, and then lazily sit down in the comfort of the AC in your room, with the b'day kid by your side, playing with your wallet and your over growing, playful pet( did I tell you, hes got rid of his disease and is hale and healthy with lots of fur again) waiting for you to play any time with you, and you work at your leisure checking your mails and catching up with friends online making fun.

Life is a bliss !!

7 comments:

DreamClicks said...

catching up with friends online and making fun

Save your a$$. Payback time is almost here.

Enchanted Mind said...

And yes, listening to Daniel Beddingfield and Nickel Beck too...

DV,
I'm shIt scared ...plss....
Ada chee thooo

You may be interested to know that some silent reader of your blog (courtesy me ) is ready to team up with you...

Monicaatje said...

U have awaken my envy!! Sounds just like heaven.
Happy Birthday to Mukil!! I can't believe he's a year old ALREADY!! I wonder if that kid would like me? :P
Hugs mon cher, from the infraworld... Loads of luv

Shiv said...

Hey Guys..Cool down..DV anyways the cat is outta the bag..so u cant help it..u need to thank ur faithful reader for tat..but was real fun reading those comments in ur millions steps...Agn DV..u r the person who makes me smile...Aana athula hidden meaning ennanna at ur own cost..:P
:@TLW : Wishes to Mukil and your neighbour kid too

DreamClicks said...

What? What team? Edho sadhi gumbal around?

And btw, how come u din mention about the strawberry facial that u had yesterday?????

DreamClicks said...

@ Shiv.
I know I know. the 34 yr old me and the clown pic :P

Reminds me of the episode in FRIENDS where Ross and Chandler give away crazy secrets of each other :P

Enchanted Mind said...

wat facial are you talking abt DV? trying to get back at me for something *grin*

BTW, I guess its no coincidence then that I ended up Ross and you Chandler in the FRIENDS quiz !!!