Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Can you hold on for a min, pls?

Sometimes, all you need in life just a wee bit of time. The little time to understand things and make a decision, thoughtfully yet firmly. The little decision to put your foot forward without turning back. The little decision which will make you give everything you can to it. I dont understand why people cant give others that little extra time they need. The whole life could be so very different then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a completely different note, it was the nth time my phone rang - a call I never intended to pick up. I wasnt interested in fools-grab-it offers. I was busy at work. Irated, I picked up only to hear

"Sorry, sir, I'm R from C C. You picked up the phone huh? (what do you expect when my phone rings?) Your caller tune was very nice.(Thank you) So only I'm listening to it? People always have Kannada or Hindi or their regional song. This song is very different. What song is this sir?"

"huh!!!"

I never knew such problems could also exist.

1 comment:

Shiv said...

Ha ha..athukkaaga thaan u dint pick up my call yest..is it??*Wink* BTW tat caller tune is really gud...