Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Negotiator

I happened to see The Negotiator and Jimmy Neutron last weekend !!! Jimmy Neutron was Ok, but I must say, I loved watching The Negotiator. I'm not a fan of Samuel Jackson. The previous movie I saw of him was Changing Lanes with Ben Affleck which is also a very nice movie. The movie is about a negotiator(Samuel Jackson) for hostage crisis who finds himself framed for murder of his partner by his own collegues, just when his life is getting all rosy with his new wife. The emotional drama unfolds when he takes the senior members at work as hostages and demands for a full enquiry of the truth requesting for no one other than another negotiator played by Kevin Casey. There are no fires, much action scenes in the movie but the whole movie was always on the threshold of highly charged emotional drama. An interesting watch in my list!

1 comment:

Monicaatje said...

I was amazed by the mind games and psychological strategies (some of us never stop working :( hahaha). Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexcellent movie, a MUST watch I'd say