Wednesday, April 12, 2006

...

I dont want to go through all these again.

- mushy mushy SMSes @1:00 AM in the morning that say "You are deep in my heart"
- proud of cancelling all your friends invitations for me
- missed calls every 1 hr only to say "Just like that"
- wanting to know everything about me. (Do you really have the guts to take what you might hear?)
- claiming I'm the greatest person alive on earth to be your friend.
- ready to do everything and anything for me.

All in the name of friendship - Gimme a break please. How much can you know a person in two weeks? Why cant it be not just plain, straight forward and simple.

3 comments:

hari said...

Hi Bala,

So it is for this new-found intimate friend that you have forgotten all of us and neither visit my blog nor give an occassional message.

Buddy, remember you are there somewhere pretty deep in my heart too and safe as I still do not have a hole there.

che sara sara said...

aha..who is the chick??

Xena said...

Whats happening buddy??