Friday, February 24, 2006

Cheers

Meeting up with a good friend over lunch - PRICELESS !!

He had been my workout mate - remember those times when we used to push our limits in pumping iron and those days on the threadmill trying to outdo each other....

He had been my travel mate - remember that cold winter night in Ooty when we zipped through the roads on a CBZ bare chested throwing away the only T-Shirt we had with our teeth tettering....

He had been my drink mate - remember those evenings when we would share a beer and talk endlessly.

He had been my team mate - remember those late nights we used to work discussing on girls and god ;-)

Just a pleasure to meet for a lunch with him after so many days - Now that he is in the same campus, I guess more such lunches are in store. *all smiles*

2 comments:

Shiv said...

Nice to see the *all smiles*..And yeah..a truly gud feeling to meet a long lost friend..:)

Neutron said...

Quite right, nothing like it is there? I wish my old mates just lived a bit nearer and not all over the globe. :(