Friday, February 17, 2006

...

My conscience is my GOD !!!
- ME

I got a testimonial on my orkut profile that goes like
"A guy who is tough to understand but who is truly gentle in nature and yeah..practical guy!!"

I kinda like it, but practical ? hmmm.... There are instances I fight hard to be practical and those are the moments I realise the weaknesses of human mind. Its so damn difficult sometimes, but finally you learn to accept it. And there are times, when I have screwed up things by thinking too much into things and trying to be too damn practical ! Am I practical? May be, May be not !!! Just a random thought !!!

Current Mood
Who Am I Artist(Band):Casting Crowns

Who am I?
That the bright and morning star,
Would choose to light the way,
For my ever wandering heart.

Who am I?
That the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
And watch me rise again.
Who am I?
That the voice that calmed the sea,
Would call out through the rain,
And calm the storm in me.

2 comments:

Shiv said...

Dude..I kinda dunno if u r practical in wat u do..but in the short span tat I know u r practical in the way u think!!

ESIH said...

u in orkut? hmm me to around..