Thursday, February 02, 2006

rants

Why do I end up fire fighting all the time.....Earlier, I used to be the one who should be blamed, for taking things for granted and letting it go the way they are, not steering any of the things, not be vocal in what I wanted, but life taught me bitter experiences. Then I learnt to make decisions more wisely or so I thought. I started taking all the time to analyse and be sure of what I wanted and if I can keep the commitment (Gosh, thats so difficult for a Gemini like me if you believe in sun signs) and that my desires come from deep within my heart. And I was happy I took time but at the same time was always very cautious to the extent of being over cautious. But I was clear. But then again,even though so clear in my thoughts and desires, things go wrong as they always do and I try to undo things, fire fight and try to make it smooth and best for all involved. But it jsut doesnt happen that way or atleast easily. When, you are careless and stupid, you end up doing the same as when you are cautious and clear in your mind. What de heck is the big deal then..Nothing actually matters !

Right now, am fire fighting to get things back on track at work (personal fire fights are on going *sob sob*) and things just doesnt look good in the near term and I hardly have any time to get thigns going.....
Now arent you just asking me what de heck I'm doing blogging when I have no time? *grin*...right, am back to work....

3 comments:

Loveena Raj said...

When you are done with your work, here's something for you to read ... Make a lot of time for it though *I know you hardly have any time* tut tut tut ... Anyways Click here

compassioNAT said...

Hey take it easy ok..we've all made bad decisions from time to time even when we thought we have given it enough thought. don't give yourself a hard time ;)

Loveena Raj said...

Hoping my blog will cheer u up - get there :-) NOW - Trust me - YOu'll LOVE what u see - Not done any writing :-)