Monday, February 06, 2006

Motivator

Have you ever heard some words, some phrase, uttered by someone or written by someone etched forever into your mind, be the guiding spirit in all the down phases of life constantly motivating you to give your best and try hard.....

There are two lines that always is what I probably call the beacon of my struggling self at all hard times (there are many whom I have taken inspiration from)

Miles to go before I sleep...

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.

Incidentally, both of them comes from the same person - Robert Frost. hmmmm

Well, y am I posting this today.....Am I feeling low....Far from that.....I actually am happy that things are getting back on track at work.....But today I happened to read both of these lines...on the net while browsing thru the numerous stuff I read daily.....I give myself one hour at the least to browse in general...how much it has become a part of me - This internet !!!

So, what or who motivates you?

8 comments:

Shiv said...

Nice to know your work is back on track...

Enchanted Mind said...

Tx Shiv,

I just said...getting back on track....
Got 4 more days to bring everything under control....and there seems to be a streak of hope now !

che sara sara said...

hey bala...nice to see u agn back in form...
all the best da

Unknown said...

Good humor for one. And then optimism. I have both... So do I motivate myself?? Hmmm...

ESIH said...

Glad you are back on track n work...long time since i came here..how r u?

Enchanted Mind said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Enchanted Mind said...

@sophie

Tx

@chik...

Too muchaa illa?You and your questions ;-)
true....I believe I'm my biggest motivator ;-) (ah, there goes my arrogant self ;-) ) but i guess I push myself a little too hard...

Well, humor and optimism are something no man can live without....I was just wondering about something you have read that has inspired you.....some phrase that you like so much ;-) Now you better anser that ;-)

@sush
Hey, long time....hows the robot coming along ;-)
am doing fine !!! wassup with ya!
Pittsburgh went crazy after steelers won, huh?

Woodooz said...

"Sudum varaikum neruppu, Sutrum varaikum bhoomi, poraadum varaikum manidhan, nee manidhan" - Vairamuthu Varigal.