Thursday, February 23, 2006

Have a break ! Have a Kit Kat!

Its been arnd 10 days since I had proper breakfast.
I got 24 hours a day yet it isnt enuff. I hardly get a 4 hr sleep.
My eyes are watering like hell and I hardly am able to keep my eyes open
I feel a constant tinge of acid churning my stomach.
I got a terrible throat infection that just doesnt seem to leave and I havent had time to get medicine.
I'm working like 30 hrs atretch and yet am nowhere close to meeting the deliverables at this point of time.

I need a BREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK pls or a new job !!!

Amidst all these there are good news @home, and am going to Sathur coming Monday. My little kiddo is gonna get his head shaved off right on my lap..... and poor baby, get his ear pierced.....Well, I only hope he doesnt cry...I hate to see him like that. And a serious wish that guy doesnt pierce my ears insteasd.....well, coming to think of it, it isnt that bad a proposition.....wld be funky!!!!

1 comment:

Shiv said...

TLW..With ears pierced..Me imagining it..Hahhaha..say Hi to the kiddo!