Sunday, February 05, 2006

*sigh*

Not a very nice way to start the week, but amidst all work, I really want to take the time to pass it onto you guys.

Anyways, try clicking on the pic to see clearly.

seals

Its about the killing of baby seals thats emerged as a popular sport in Canada and Norway. I have a friend whom I like and admire. To quote her words "There isnt any other animal on this planet who kill for pleasure than humans." How true !!! I understand the nature's rule of survival. But I really dont like this.

To end on a pleasant note, last night, I had a dream. I was para-diving from high above from a helicopter with a freind of mine. It was as real as it could get on a dream. The feeling of the wind against our face and the fear for the first few seconds which turned out into a streak of the smiles and laughter and screams - happy ones.....Gosh, I so wanna do it ;-)

2 comments:

Shiv said...

"There isnt any other animal on this planet who kill for pleasure than humans"

How True

DreamClicks said...

Got this forward long back... man... look at those eyes....