Sunday, March 19, 2006

Maid in Manhattan !!!

Sometimes, you hear a song and that keeps running in your mind all through the day and no matter what, you just cant get rid of this mind that keeps humming the song in your head... And its happening with me over this Daniel Bedingfield's If you are not the One from Maid in Manhattan.
Last afternoon, I switched on my player and the first song to come up was this. Soon after, I went to Shopper's Stop - gosh, I need to get rid of this habbit of visiting it so often - I make it a rendezvous point whenever someone wants to meet me - and there goes, Daniel again. I guess I picked it right then and this song is looping thru in my head again and again.

On another note, I saw the video of You're Beautiful - James Blunt. It was quite weird. However, I think it perfectly goes with this song of his. Tears and Rain

No comments: