Thursday, March 23, 2006

Condolences

A silent reader she was of my earlier blog - One of the very few people who had linked me in the begining and didnt even mention to me about it. I hit her blog by accident and found myself linked ! When I saw it, it was pleasantly surprising and it made my day !!!

And today I blog hopped after what seems like ages only to find her gone ! It was saddening to see something happen to such a young girl who got married very recently. Brings a million questions in my mind and weighs my heart !

May her soul rest in peace !!!

P.S: you may read more here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Read her post and yes, feel very sad. Yesterday I attended a course on REBT-Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (as part of Self Development)

While narrating incidents which anlayses one's emotion, I narrated one of my firend's death and I broke down in the class. No...not embarassed. But was quite surprised to realise I retained the same intensity of emotions after 10 years of the incident. I basically relived that day.

He was killed by an accident (intentional/unintentional - No one knows). He went for a trip to Balmuri falls with his friends & their families, in peak summer. He drowned there. No one could ever tell us how. No one from the picninc party even bothered to inform his family, till they went to inquire. The cold reply was "he went missing, we lodged a complaint and came back!!"

I understood that emotions are buried in...can resurface anytime , with the same intensity !!

Enchanted Mind said...

Thats really a cold answer....

Surprised no one even bothered about it? U sure it was friends and their families....sounds very mean to me !!!

Anonymous said...

What a great site
»