Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Chamomile Ginseng Peach Iced Tea !!!

We have a CCD at work here. And there isnt anything left that I have not tried out there yet. Yep, there is one, Apple Cranberry Iced Tea. Wait, why do they even serve tea in a coffee shop? And thats how I was interested in Chamomile Ginseng Peach Iced Tea. Boy, didnt I love it. I'm an ardent fan of tea, particularly Iced tea, though I have fallen in love with coffee these days. Talk about changing love , but hey am still faithful to Tea,huh !! Reminds me of that shop Herbs and Spices in Adyar which me and my friend like to visit.

This particular tea has an aroma thats just hypnotized me. The aroma of the chamomile flowers - they are herbal flowers with a lot of medicinal value. Check this . I was surprised to see it being an East European herb. I thought it would be from china. I guess Ginseng could probably be the most popular medicinal herb. Combine both of these, you have one of the most coolest drink foryour system !!

1 comment:

DreamClicks said...

Interesting information!

This was truly funny: http://www.gardensablaze.com/HerbChamomileMag.htm