Monday, May 15, 2006

True Lies

What do you do when someone gives excuses? To me, if someone does / do not do something that I expect is OK because, to each one, their own priorities and choices. I cant be angry at my own expectations, but false excuses irritates and hurts. And that shakes the very foundation of trust and any relationship I guess should be based on trust and honesty. If one doesnt trust the other to understand them better from their perspectives, or one doesnt believe in the other to appreciate their honest reason for not doing something the other expects them to do, then I guess, the relationship is strained. It needs some care and talk. I would rather have my friends talk up straight to my face than to give excuses and reasons.

1 comment:

Madhu said...

True, it hurts a lot when someone takes us for gratned. If friendship doesnt have trust, I definitely feel cheated in that relationship. Rarely u find ppl who r true in whatever relationship they have. And lucky are those who have such friends.