Monday, May 08, 2006

hmmm

I like to dress up....Why wouldnt anyone want to feel good in great clothes? but what pisses me off is when people keep asking you a hundred times in a day, "Whats up with ya? Ah! Something the matter". And when you are on your regular coffee break, surround and interrogate you !

Guys and gals - gimme a break ! (Do you hear me screaming that from the terrace of our building, Yes, I just DID *grin* ).

I like dressing up for occasions. Though you would probably find me in denim/cargos with T-shirts and sneakers most of the time, does not mean, I dont have any other items in my wardrobe. I just dont belong to the category who can get dressed up in complete formals and ride a bike in this polluted city and end up having a black colored lining on the cuffs and collar of my neatly pressed formal shirts. No, the jackets really dont help and especially, not in this scorching sun! And its interesting to see guys all tucked up in formal dress with ties et al and then driving a completely modified sports vehicle. No, nothing wrong ! But IDK, if I would do it. May be, may be not !

BTW, interestingly, when a relationship changes course and one is on a little emotional front, it helps to dress up neat and fine. Its all about the "feel good factor" that gives one, the needed confidence. So, why always ASSUME theres something happening when someone dresses up nicely, probably there could be something not happening too. Apparently, people are always optimistically assuming in these situations, isnt it?

3 comments:

Keshi said...

I like to dress up too...not all the time but for formal parties and weddings...but sometimes I dress up for the hec of it...for no particular reason, like u said...I mean sometimes I wear a trendy top with casual denims and nice earrings with nice shoes etc...its ok to look good and to feel good for no particular reason...

and for those who ask wussup, just tell em 'nuttin fancy, just living life' n smile :)

Keshi.

Enchanted Mind said...

:-)

Monicaatje said...

Yeah... like me and make-up... erm...
Whatev! my words r all restrained today... wanna talk to ya tho... kinda miss u, u know?
Greetings!