Friday, May 26, 2006

The taste of the Coffee !

Took my team out to CCD here for some talk (no, nothing about work) and some coffee.....Had the drink of the day, and if I got it right, it was Devil's mind...Interestingly, it was presented with around 4-5 roasted coffee seeds....Now, I have had so many coffees, all types, but never had the coffee seeds straight. Now, it reminded me of this small grinding machine that we used to have at our granny's place. It was only during summer vacation, we used to go there and I used to hate it like hell, bcos I cant play Cricket and would miss my friends. However, one thing I was always interested was to grind those roasted coffee seeds in that manual machine to get the coffee powder. Though I did not have the habbit of coffee then, I used to get coffee made out of the powder I ground and have a filter coffee :-) !!!

Hhhmmmmm....small things remind us of the nice times and nice people we have had in our lives...BTW, it was nice to taste those coffee seeds :-) !!!


Is he a destroyer or a liberator?
Why does he have to fight his battle not against his enemies but the people who need him the most? Why does he have to fight the battle against his own woman?

from the front of Atlas Shrugged


Got my hand on Atlas Shrugged from a collegue friend of mine finally. , remember when my sis read it and strongly recommended years earlier.....With an early morning train travel, nothing wld give better company than this.

7 comments:

Keshi said...

I LUV COFFEE :)

Keshi.

Loveena Raj said...

Was watching 'Atilla' the Hun - Woman ... grossly under rated at times ... OK movie to pass time - The guy who was acting as Atilla the Hun had bewitching Blue eyes which was why I started watching the movie !!! with hot coffee *grin*

Ok, now get to my blog and click on the link and do something for earth and spread the message too :-) Have a good read ...

wise donkey said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaah coffee

Phoenix said...

It is a good read even if you dont buy her philosophy. Who's John Galt made me curious to turn pages !

Enjoy !

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmm.... quite a long coffee break!!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmm.... quite a long coffee break!!

-
SB

Enchanted Mind said...

@Rati,

Yep...am just loving this book....I mean the way it is written and the clarity and understanding of characters

@Keshi,
I have started loving it too.

@Lovee
Will catch up soon

@WD,
Long time....howdy doing?

@Phoenix
Very true...am just curious to know Who is John Galt....

@madhu
Will do it sometime....just that I'm quite weird in these things

@anon,
I know........right now, am occupied with reading than writing anything....Also, found a new interest though Nothing lasts long.

Tx.
BS