Monday, November 20, 2006

Pride of India

The pride of India or so they are called. It is our national animal and this is what we do to them
http://60minutes.yahoo.com/segment/19/tigers
:-(
Its my fav animal. Its such a feast to watch the Big brother of a Cat in all its glory. Its stare is so powerful that it can send shivers down your spine and the roar - so majestic and authoritative.
I still remember vividly the one and only time when we saw a tiger in the wild crossing the road between two jeeps, the headlight on one directly focussed on it. We were so awed and that one instant, the adrenalin that rushed through us giving us that once-in-a-lifetime experience can never be explained. My friend who was holding my arms dug deep into my hand unable to supress the tension and excitement that I felt in my hand for a couple of days. But that moment, that we shared was one of the most memorable ever.

No comments: