Thursday, November 23, 2006

Hurray !

It looks very nice, sexy yet comfortable for a daily outfit. I'm just talking about a pair of jeans and a small t-shirt on a girl. When its killer abs that the girl has, well, I just cant help myself give a second look. And that exactly is the idea of it, giving a sneak peek. Whats the whole point in pulling off the shirt every 2 minutes making sure it covers everything. Cmon, if its so uncomfortable, why wear it in the first place. It is not designed to cover you upto your knees. Thats such a turn off !

Anyways, girls apart, its time for a travel again - but this time to the North of India, meeting up with a friend for a couple of days and then going on my way to the majestic Himalayas. Its a nine day vacation backpacking all alone and I hope to have interesting experiences to share when I come back. I know it wouldnt give me enough of time to explore the Himalayas, but am looking at making myself familiar with the Majestic mountains for my trips to follow in the next couple of years, hopefully. Mes planning to have a skiing lesson for a couple of days and explore the place around Manali and nothing more. No emails , no work and its just about fun time !

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun and click loadsa pics with that Canon.

No emails, no work... make sure no SMSs and calls as well. Just stay away from technology for a while!

Safe trip.

Anonymous said...

wow.....thats wonderful...

Have a great time skiing...and Enjoy your days off...Hope u have a blast...

It is day of great happiness for me too, something that I have been waiting for long is finally here...


-SB

supernova said...

nice! enjoy your time off!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time in the Himalays!! Be safe and dont try out any adventure out of the blue...just a safety caution.

tkcare
Romi

Anonymous said...

I am Happy for you :)

Have a great time

anon
(*_*)

Somehow i didnt like the brooding in earlier posts

Love said...

Have a Good Break :)

You'll not find me on the old page, I've sent you your invite ... you'll get my adr from there.

Shiv said...

Play safe this time!! have fun!! we do need tis kinda change!!