Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Gone with the Wind !



You know any close relationship has waned, the feelings have hit the bottom, that its time for you to treasure the memories and move ahead(with a faint hope of rediscovering the same at a later point of time, if destiny wills) - when people stop addressing you by name, the familiar nicks no longer are used, mails/letters start with a Hey, Hi, things that were interestingly shared are sent as FYI on a group alias and sometimes after reminders. Well, lifes like that - a string of memories !

On a different note, sometimes people humble me with their love. Like my granny who at her age of 88, made the food i liked even if it was 11:00 in the night or 4:30 in the morning to drive to bangalore - the reason, I might miss my favourite food for quite some time to come and she - not sure of how long she can hold onto her dear life. Well, grandma, thanks for all that you are. I'm what I'm mostly because of you and I absolutely adore you for your strength and character!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

Need your help please.In one of your Blogs you had mentioned tarot reading from Madhushree.I am interested in getting a reading from her.Could you please give me her contact details.

Anonymous said...

heh Duck,

Wish you a very Happy Valentine's Day!! :-)

That was a very sweet note left for your granny...i liked the fact that you acknowledged her affection on a valentine's day..

hv a nice day..

cheers
Romi

Shiv said...

nice one there...and the pic too...Happy valentines day teamie...long time..will call u soon!!

supernova said...

Really nice post! It isn't often that we remember to thank our families and friends; they're more likely than not, taken for granted!

Unknown said...

Hi,

Need your help please.In one of your Blogs you had mentioned tarot reading from Madhushree.I am interested in getting a reading from her.Could you please give me her contact details. You may write to me on singh.ramanjeet@gmail.com

Monicaatje said...

ERm... I kinda forgot about Valentine's day.
Glad u'r "here" :P
And I very much admire ur point of view in this whole trip thing... I guess it' hard to go when u know things might change from one moment to another but... not even u know how much longer u can hold on to ur life, or do u?
Welcome to this time zone :P
Hope u enjoy it!

PS: but i think there's still a slight difference, nothing compared to 13 hours tho :P
Hope to ttyl

Anonymous said...

too bad loser! she's in the U.S. an has given up tarot forever! but if you're in sedona, i highly recommend a lady named kavitaa. go to her and wear a green shirt. she's wise.