Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Freedom !!!

You take a flight, land in a new place, new country, go over to the counter, rent a cab, take a map, drive down to your destination. Well, easier said than done ! But trust me, theres nothing like it when you are eligible and licensed to do all of it. That surely is freedom ! And when you are coming back to the same place again, well, its as good as coming home !! :-)

Have reported back to work in BellVille, to a warm welcome by everyone around - the place hasnt changed much except for the fact that its snowy all around, with spine chilling and in my case, teeth chilling cold. I took a stroll to a few places that I had promised myself to be back, albeit not alone, but unfortunately all alone ! Cldnt help but wonder things could have been different, should have been different.

Time to hunt for a place to stay and if I'm lucky, I must be getting a Bachelor's acco soon with no worries of pesting roommates ;-) ! Wonder when did I start such an aversion to roommates?

3 comments:

Shiv said...

Enjoy the freedom as long as u can!! so hoz the chill and ur teeth!!

Monicaatje said...

Nice to have u back, at least in a simmilar time zone :P
I thought u had already gotten a place and a little bit of adventure in ur old/new life in BelleVille :S how lost can I be?
Enjoy the chilli weather! If things continue to be this way we will be burning up in no time... Some Climate Change huh?
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Reminds me of the time i lived in Boston ...

Have a great time.

(*_*)

Uma