Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Rhythm

Have you ever had some lines reminding you some place, some one when u r listening to a song?

I was listening to Rhythm while driving this morning (and since then I have been humming this song like crazy....) and the following lines reminded me of my trip with a friend of mine when I happened to get drenched myself in the flowing waters of a dam amidst a nice rainfall and thats exactly where I had spotted double rainbow. It was a day to remember !!!

October Mathathil, anthi Mazhai vanathil, vaanavilai rasithuirunthen
antha nerathil yaarumillai, Thoorathil ival mattum, vaanavilai rasika vanthal


The rhythm of life is mysterious, intriguing, interesting and captivating as well.

2 comments:

Shiv said...

Double rainbow..?? is there something like tat!!

Anonymous said...

I think I have read about this trip before, may be from ur friend's blog...
I liked the songs too..but its long time since I have listened to it...
-SB