Sunday, September 24, 2006

Music for the ears !

I like to work in silence when I'm completely concentrating, which most of the time is not feasible bcos working as a consultant is to be disturbed. However, "Busy Hours" notification does help, though I very rarely use them lest they lose their significance.

Otherwise, I would like to have soothing music being played on while I work. And if there is something that I lacked, it was nice ear phones thats soft on your ears and a whole load of nice music. I just got myself equipped with loads and loads of Kenny G and Enigma and a nice integrated Ear phones/ Mic from HP. Boy, work is nice and engaging after a painful / irritating start to the day to see someone screwing up your bike engine completely when you were away for a day. Wish people knew not to take advantage of others and understood niceness is not weakness.

3 comments:

Shiv said...

the last line was nice..niceness is not weakness..

Anonymous said...

I have had my car scratched the whole length with a key...
Some one just walked by the car, placing the tip of the key on the body of the car....
It is one of those times when I know that I am capable of murder!!

Keshi said...

**irritating start to the day to see someone screwing up your bike engine completely when you were away for a day

thats mean! Someone did that to my car too. I was furious!


Keshi.