Monday, September 04, 2006

Exhibits

With lotsa celebrations at work this whole week (its truly festive atmosphere with Onam bringing all the girls in sarees and many guys in their dhotis today), theres lotsa events being organised....Everyone is allowed to submit ONLY one of their best shots. Though I do have experiemented and liked some of the shots I have taken, I have picked a couple of them of which I havent decided which one to submit. Please pass down your preferences and yes may be a title too ;-)

The most riskiest of all the pics I have taken so far, on the curvy hill roads of Coonoor hanging from the railings of a speeding van with one hand and clicking the road ahead with the other ;-)

A very very favourite of mine when we walked up the hills in Coorg to catch the breath taking day break - well, from above the clouds - literally. As it dawned, the clouds gave way for the mountains beneath to show up.

Taken early in the morning at Tiruvanmiyur beach when an over enthu group of friends decided to do some one-day-fat-reducing exercise ;-). I feel very positive when I look at this pic.

A post-card pic . Nothing to say about it. Taken at Algonquin Provinical Park, Canada during the fall of 2003.

Surely one of my best shots in clicking people and moods. Taken on the same day early in the morning at Tiruvanmiyur beach. Loved clicking it, and can weave a poetry out of this !

BTW, I have another address too : its http://bim-bam.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Shiv said...

If you ask me..i will choose all of them..each one spl in each way..But 3, 1, 5 are the best...in the same order..clarity is also gud..

Anonymous said...

Picture # 3, 5 and 4...in that order is my preference... I liked the second one too...
To be honest, I have seen better pcitures of the winding road ahead...:) ..No offense meant..
Now, titles...I guess u r wuite good at that!!

-SB

wookie said...

my favourite is 2. for the competetion go for 1 & 4.

Keshi said...

some beautiful pics here!

Keshi.

Monicaatje said...

Ten days later comes my opinion (off course a very importante one :P).
Third and Second. I missed the elephant one!!
Lots ofluv my sweet!