Monday, August 07, 2006

Vienetta for breakfast? Are you crazy?

You can crave for ice creams and chocolates. You can be crazy about them.
You might find them as quick alternatives to gain back the lost weight, but you just cant have Kajar Ka Halwa for dinner and Vienetta for breakfast.....AH, but aint I different?
So what do you do? Get back to working out!!! am just back from a rigorous work out and boy oh boy, it feels so damn good and especially after a wild wild weekend of partying which was
quite a different experience than I thought it would turn out to be.
On the other hand, its the business calls that are spoiling my health ...In a whole enthu of all the work and the opportunities ahead, I had taken too much on my bin and with the calls not there for a week, I'm just emptying everything and getting back to my schedules which would mean, I'm gonna be back strumming the strings with help again.

Mood: Excited
Song: Buttons

5 comments:

che sara sara said...

so when is your next mood swing?

Enchanted Mind said...

5:30PM this evening
:-)

Monicaatje said...

I have two new posts and will come to read this one or the current one tomorrow my evening.
Loads of luv

hari said...

Hey Bala,

Have a great time. enjoy. Moods are meant to swing. There is pleasure in every mood.

Monicaatje said...

hm... wasn't it a post about moods? and now I come here and u talk about ice cream and working out? I'm a bit confussed my friend.
Vienetta for breakfast? sounds crazy, but also delicious, especially if u'r working out after that, to shake off some guilt :P
Keep working out, it's good to de-stress ;)
Luv!!