Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Tear Drop



Quite a long time since I came across a forward that I really liked. Its beautiful.

Sky: I could not hold
Hold anymore
I wanted not to
But I let u go..

Rain: I knew I must go
Unnerve will be mine
Yet, I still remained
Remained as a dream..

Sky: My heart burst
Burst into tears
But u were gone
Gone far away..

Rain: Dear.. I deserved the earth
There I deserved to die
The moment I die
I still loved U more . . .


Pic Courtesy : Rain Drop Image
Text Courtesy: A forward.

6 comments:

Keshi said...

this is indeed BEAUTIFUL!

Keshi.

che sara sara said...

wow...bala...
awesome stuff...

Shruti said...

i luv walking in rain..bcoz it sheds away my tears...

Shiv said...

Wow..awesome!!

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I am reading it from a perspective of Sky & Rain!!
Good..., But I had love to hear Earth's perspective...:)
-SB

(PS: I wont the previous hide and seek... check out)

Anonymous said...

sorry that was "WON" and not "WONT"
-SB