Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A simple hug.

 


Had ample amount of time this weekend to organize all the pics, I mean the memories, going throuh each one of it and reliving all of it.....(Incidentally my friend called me up just when I was browsing a special set of pics of our first trip together, is that what they call telepathy?).....The whole exercise started after getting a collage of my profile done by my friend......and thats when I browsed through the above pic....
It was taken at BelleVille Water Front Festival in the June 2003. I had just reported to work and I was watching a show there, when my eyes caught something that was happening away from the stage.....A simple little hug, that assured the kid of all the security in this world - well, that sight still remains as a vivid memory. Nothing beats the comfort of a warm hug ! 
Currently listening to : No promises by Shayne Ward
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Keshi said...

u r playing the same song as Im! WOW :)

A simple hug says it all...no need of words!

Hugggggggggggz n WB!
Keshi.