Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Waking upto blogo-memories !

Its been ages since I last visited my own space here that it makes me feel that I have grown old by a decade. This morning I woke up to old memories from the past, of the friends made, of the bloggers met, of the thoughts exchanged, of the mindless banters and of the coffee sipped. It brought a smile to my face early in the morning that I even skipped my breakfast (I gotto admit that I woke up too late for it). Anyways, so what am I doing here? It feels so strange that I think I forgot how to write, or shd I say how to type. I dont even know if anyone is still wandering along this space hoping that I would indeed wake up from my deep slumber. Ah...now that brings me a favourite qoute of mine about hope to my mind.


Hope, it is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness
- The Architect in The Matrix Reloaded.

So ironical that the source of our greatest strength lies in our weakness ! Isnt it what makes the world go around? At times, you come across people or situations, you feel so great and strongly about that you would so gladly deny what lies in front of you - the changing truth ! But its this charactersitic of truth - change - that hope musters strength from that it makes you strive for, work hard while simulataneously pushing you to live in a denial at present!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, few do wander ..some times..

hope ur enjoying...

-SB