Sunday, July 12, 2009

Technology

When I signed up for my MBA , I didnt realise how much I would depend on technology at odd places to finish my exams. It was a Online MBA, but the pure power of online learning was unleashed to me when I actually completed my assignment and project and submitted in on time - all the while sitting in London's Heathrow Airport Lounge.
Earlier in the week, I had stressed myself with having to lose all my efforts of three months just because I'm travelling over the weekend when my assingment/ project is due not to mention the fast coming exam of the subject.

But when I got down LHR and had a couple of hours to spend before flying on my way to LA, I used the good speed Wi-fi access to complete everything on time and submit and not having to send a sorry mail to the professor.

Technology rules !

2 comments:

nexus one said...

This is where technology takes place to help the society. In certain one can't imagine what would be our life without technology.

Enchanted Mind said...

Nexus one - it sure is of help

but to take a deeper view, have we really advanced with technology or misused it as inappropriate as possible as humans ?